We’re committed to our employees by building in these non-negotiables:
We only support a project if we’re all-in. This has led us to support missions like pandemic readiness at the CDC, improving veteran-facing services at the VA, and modernizing the Medicare payment systems at CMS.
Part of the solution
We’ll never sell out for a quick profit, and have built our company based on relationships and organic growth rather than a predatory capture mindset that’s the status quo for most of the industry.
Putting wholeness and wellbeing first
We don't glorify working or answering emails on vacation, late at night, or on the weekends. We trust you to make decisions that help you do your job, be fulfilled and whole.
No middle management
We provide coaching, training, professional and personal development, and other support to teams. We empower our employees to make decisions at a level where the information resides.
Incentivize behaviors that align with our Just Cause and integrity
We intentionally build structures that incentivize behaviors aligning with our Just Cause and integrity. For us to win, the Government, users and taxpayers must also win.
Agile Six offers strong support for the people that work here, and part of that includes a great list of benefits.
- Work-life balance + flexibility
- Competitive and equitable salary
- 401K matching: 100% matching up to 4% of your salary
- Tenure-based profit sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for all employees!
- Medical, Dental, Vision: Agile Six pays 90% of your premiums and 80% for all enrolled family members.
Life & Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance (1x your salary)
- Employer-paid short and long term disability insurance
Paid Time Off
- 30+ vacation days: 18 accrued days per year + 11 paid holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Flexible wellness days, to disconnect, recharge, recover, and recuperate.
- Company-paid leave for all new parents by birth or adoption.
- Company-paid, self-managed professional development